USE OF LINKS
Throughout our Web pages, we may provide links to other sites which may contain information of interest to our readers. We take no responsibility for, and exercise no control over, the organisations, views, or accuracy of the information contained on other sites.
Creating a text link from your Web site to our site does not require permission.
USE OF TEXT AND IMAGES
- If you would like to publish information that you find on our Web site, please send your request via email.
- Information about using our logo and images is available by contacting us via our contact page.
We have created this statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. We do not collect personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. This policy is your guide to how we will handle information we learn about you from your visit to our Web site.
READING OR DOWNLOADING
- We collect and store only the following information about you: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked to our site.
- We use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors.
CONTACT DETAILS UPDATES AND DONATIONS
- If you update your contact details with us and share your personally identifying information, this information will be used only to provide you with more targeted content. We may use your contact information to send further information about our organisation or to contact you when necessary. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the “Opt Out” section below.
SENDING & RECEIVING EMAIL
- You also may decide to send us personally identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message containing a question or comment, or by filling out a Web form that provides us this information. We use personally identifying information from email primarily to respond to your requests. We may forward your email to other employees who are better able to answer your questions. We may also use your email to contact you in the future about our programs that may be of interest.
- We want to be very clear: We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. Except as might be required by law, we do not share any information we receive with any outside parties.
- If you sign up for one of our email lists, we will only send you the kinds of information you have requested. We won’t share your name or email address with any outside parties.
OPT-OUT OR CHANGE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
- Our email provider, Mailchimp and Campaign Monitor provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us. You may choose to receive only specific communications or none at all. You may also update your contact information previously provided to us by making changes to your profile.
WEB SITE SECURITY
We have created this statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to your online transaction security. Please note that all transactions are processed in AUD.
- When purchasing or donating to EHGC your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 256-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.
- Through PositiveSSL CA
- If you have any questions regarding our security policy, you can contact us via our contact page.
QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR POLICIES
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us via our contact page.